Payment DetailsKid Discounts
We also offer discounts to kids. 0-12 years is 50% off, and 12-17 years is 25% off.Deposits
Deposits of $400 for Housekeeping and $500 for American Plan are required within 14 days of your booking, deposits are non-refundable. Personal cheques are accepted for deposits only!! Final payment can be made by cash or credit card. Credit cards are subject to a 4% surcharge.Cancellation Policy
For fishing only, if cancellation is received with 60 days notice your deposit may be used for another trip during the current season or next, otherwise it is forfeited. Hunting deposits are non-refundable.Damages Policy
For any damages incurred to the facilities or equipment, the guest will pay the full cost of repairing the item to it's original condition or if that isn't possible, replacement value for the item in addition to a service fee if any flying is required for replacement.Additional Charges
- Guests are allowed to bring 130 lbs. of gear and supplies, anything above that amount will be charged at the regular air charter rate
- Beverages may be provided, cost will be actual cost of beverages plus surcharge.
- License fees/export permits as per MNR regulations
- Any hospital/medical expenses incurred while in Canada. Traveller's health insurance is recommended.
- You will be responsible for your camp! If left in an unfit state which requires more than an average cleaning, a minimum charge of $200 US will be billed to your group for cleaning costs.