Fishing and Hunting Rates
Prices and Packages for 2017:
* Prices subject to change without notice.
• 5 Day Housekeeping Package: $1150.00 CND per person plus tax
• 7 Day Housekeeping Package: $1250.00 CND per person plus tax
• 5 Day Modified American Plan: $1500.00 CND per person plus tax
• 7 day Modified American Plan: $1700.00 CND per person plus tax
• 5 day American Plan: $1799.00 CND per person plus tax
• 7 day American Plan: $1999.00 CND per person plus tax
• 7 day Fly Fishing Package: $3499.00 CND per person plus tax
• Guided Archery one on one: $7999.00 CND per person plus tax (license not included)
• Resident Hunts: $2999.00 CND per person plus tax. For Ontario Residents providing their own tag. All locations are in 17 and 18A.
• Fully Guided Bear Hunt: $3800.00 CND per person plus tax (license not included)
• Semi Guided Bear Hunt: $2800.00 CND per person plus tax (license not included)
• Unguided bear Hunt: $2000.00 CND per person plus tax (license not included)
* What this means is: all plans include flight from Nakina to Lodge, cabin rental, boat and unlimited gas for the week.
Housekeeping Plan does not include meals; Modified includes dinner; American includes ALL 3 meals!
We also offer discounts to kids. 0-12 years is 50% off, and 12-17 years is 25% off.
Deposits of $400 for Housekeeping and $500 for American Plan are required within 14 days of your booking, deposits are non-refundable. Personal cheques are accepted for deposits only!! Final payment can be made by cash or credit card. Credit cards are subject to a 4% surcharge.
For fishing only, if cancellation is received with 60 days notice your deposit may be used for another trip during the current season or next, otherwise it is forfeited. Hunting deposits are non-refundable.
For any damages incurred to the facilities or equipment, the guest will pay the full cost of repairing the item to it's original condition or if that isn't possible, replacement value for the item in addition to a service fee if any flying is required for replacement.
• Guests are allowed to bring 130 lbs. of gear and supplies, anything above that amount will be charged at the regular air charter rate
• Beverages may be provided, cost will be actual cost of beverages plus surcharge.
• License fees/export permits as per MNR regulations
• Any hospital/medical expenses incurred while in Canada. Traveller's health insurance is recommended.
• You will be responsible for your camp! If left in an unfit state which requires more than an average cleaning, a minimum charge of $200 US will be billed to your group for cleaning costs.